Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Desire to Achieve Fitness

My name is Eric Sarra, I am a National Council for the Certification of Personal Trainers (NCCPT) Certified Personal Trainer. Although I have come to consider myself a success, my greatest accomplishments are my clients reaching their goals. I have yet to have a client who has left my care because they did not achieve their goals, even myself.




The photo pictured of the slightly older and wider gentleman, is myself. I was 227lbs, overweight and a shell of my former self. I decided to envelop myself in the gym and found that there was no greater place for me. I slowly reinvented every aspect of myself by learning and understanding the ins and outs of weight training machines, free weights, and nutrition. After 6 months of this, I decided I would make my passion a career, and became a Certified Personal Trainer. I continued to fight and regimented myself to a strict diet and workout routine that I wrote for myself. In 7 months I lost 50 lbs and 20% body fat. I am a competitive NPC bodybuilder and have competed in two shows (May 2015) and also recently (June 2016) took 3rd in my weight-class.


Through my own personal transformation and countless other transformations, I have learned to love the excitement that goes into not just personal training, but personal success! I live and breathe for my clients to grab their health by the horns and find their inner "want-to". It's true that no one has ever left the gym regretting the decision to go - but it's the desire to get there that is the hardest to build, and that is my ultimate lifetime goal. I named my personal training business: Desire to Achieve Fitness. Because, with me - clients don't just get results, they get the desire to achieve whatever results they want.


No comments:

Post a Comment